What we have achieved
P&C major fundraising initiatives have contributed greatly to our School’s resources. All funds raised by the P&C are used to support the school, students and school community.
Funds raised by the P&C have been put towards major capital works, as well being used to supplement funding from the NSW Government. In 2018, we raised over $62,000.
Over recent years, the P&C has funded:
- $99,000 for the Playground expansion and playground design costs
- $86,680 for the Astroturf soccer field
- $30,000 for the Canteen refurbishment (via a CBP Grant)
- $22,544 for iPads and iPad apps
- $14,263 for the PC room set-up
- $6,686 to support School Spectacular students
- $5,000 for community support
- $2,100 for Chaplaincy support
- $2,000 for home readers
- $1,500 for art supplies
- and much more…